We would like to assure you that for our company Evangelia Vassilopoulou (SHERPA) with Tax ID 045922303 located at 47 Pindarou Street, 32200, Thiva, the protection of our customers’ personal data is of primary importance. For this reason, we take appropriate measures to protect the personal data we process and to ensure that the processing of personal data is always carried out in accordance with the obligations imposed by the legal framework, both by the company itself and by third parties that process personal data on behalf of the company. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Data Controller – Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Our company informs you that, for the purposes of carrying out its business activities, it processes personal data of its customers in accordance with the applicable national legislation and the European Regulation for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and for the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation) as in force.
For any matter relating to the processing of personal data, please contact our data protection department by email: email@example.com
What is the purpose of processing and how we use your personal data
We use your data in various ways which differ depending on the purpose of the processing.
There are cases in which our company will not be able to take action unless it has specific Personal Data, such as your Personal Data required when processing your orders so that they can be delivered by the carrier to you and not to another third party.
The purposes of processing your personal data are:
- The provision of services that you entrust to us and wish to receive from us, such as the purchase of products that you wish to buy from us. More specifically, in order to deliver your orders and to be able to support you after the sale, the necessary data we need are:
- your first and last name and for businesses the company name, occupation, VAT number and tax office, so that the delivery agent knows who to give
- the billing and/or delivery address to so that you can collect at your premises
- your telephone number so that we can contact you regarding your order
- your email address so that you can receive updates regarding your order
All of the above is necessary to prevent and detect fraud against you and against our company.
- With your consent and if you have provided us, either when creating a membership account, or when subscribing to our newsletter and personalized communication, with your possibly necessary data, the following possibilities are also provided:
- to subscribe to our newsletters, to receive updates and offers you will need to provide us with your email address. With your registration and your respective consent, you will be able to receive all our updates and offers that we send via emails and text messages or Instant messaging through relevant services (for example SMS, Viber, Push Notifications, etc.)
- to create a Membership Account you will need to provide us with your email address and set your own personal passwords. By creating a membership account in accordance with the above and your respective consent, you will place your next orders without having to re-enter your details. You will now be able to enjoy an optimal experience with access to your account details and all the settings offered on your account page. This gives you access to all your data so that you can complete or modify them as required. You can register in your account all the necessary data for the execution of your orders, so you don’t have to fill them in every time you want to place an order
Credit/Debit Card details
Your credit card details are requested during the completion of your orders if you choose the relevant payment method and relate exclusively to their electronic transmission through a secure environment to the banking institution only for the completion of your payment . Our company does not store any credit card data in its systems, other than the last 4 digits of the card number, so that identification can be made if necessary.
What are the reasons for processing your personal data?
We process the personal data you provide only when we have a legitimate reason to do so.
Reasons for processing your personal data include:
- the provision of the services that you commission and wish to receive from us such as the purchase of products and therefore the fulfilment of our contractual obligations in this context, for the receipt of your orders, for after-sales support, to contact you about your orders and generally where reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse or enforce terms and conditions. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- compliance with an obligation imposed by law, such as regulatory compliance for tax purposes.
- the consent you provide under the specific conditions set by the legal framework, in order to: subscribe to our newsletter, receive updates on products, services, offers, participate in a satisfaction survey, receive personalized updates, etc.
Where your data is transferred
Our company transfers personal data to third parties to whom the company entrusts the processing of personal data on its behalf.
Specifically, the data is transferred only to companies cooperating with our company that provide services for the purpose of sending promotional material and personalized offers. Also for the purposes of implementing the sales contract, data is transmitted to partner companies to which the execution of part of the contract has been entrusted, such as transport companies or collection points selected by you.
Data Storage Period
The period of data storage is decided on the basis of the following specific criteria depending on the case:
Where processing is imposed as an obligation by provisions of the applicable legal framework, your personal data will be stored for as long as required by the relevant provisions.
Where processing is carried out on the basis of a contract, your personal data is stored for as long as necessary for the performance of the contract and for the establishment, use, and/or support of legal claims based on the contract.
For the purposes of promoting products and services (marketing activities), your personal data are kept until your consent is withdrawn. This can be done by you at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent in the period prior to its withdrawal.
We also keep your account data for as long as you keep it and you have not requested its deletion. Data that you give us in order to provide you with services will be retained for as long as necessary to enable us to continue to provide you with those services. Where reasonably necessary or required to comply with legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce terms and conditions, we may retain some of your information as required, even after your account expires or we no longer need to provide you with your services.
To withdraw your consent, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) at email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
What are your rights in relation to your personal data?
Every person whose data is processed by our company enjoys the following rights:
- Right of access
You have the right to be aware of and verify the lawfulness of the processing. Therefore, you have the right to access the data and receive additional information about their processing.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to review, correct, update or modify your personal data.
- Right to erasure
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data when we process it on the basis of your consent or in order to protect our legitimate interests. In all other cases (such as, but not limited to, where there is a contract, an obligation to process personal data imposed by law, public interest), this right is subject to specific limitations or does not exist, as the case may be.
- Right to portability
You have the right to receive, free of charge, your personal data in a format that allows you to access, use and process them by commonly used processing methods.
- Right to withdraw consent
Finally, our company informs you that where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to freely withdraw it, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before you withdraw it.
To withdraw your consent, please contact: email@example.com . You can also use the options to unregister or delete an account by clicking on the corresponding link in our electronic communications.
Personal Data Security
Our company applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the secure processing of personal data and to prevent accidental loss or destruction and unauthorized and/or unlawful access, use, modification or disclosure. In any case, the way the internet works and the fact that it is free to anyone does not allow for guarantees that unauthorised third parties will never be able to breach the technical and organisational measures in place by accessing and possibly using personal data for unauthorised and/or illegitimate purposes.